Nuffnang

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tea Biscuit @ Mount Fuquan, Ningbo

Sorry guys, for being absent from this blog for so long.

Both Collin and I were going thru one of our most hectic period of life and to an extend, we have to keep one of our beloved hobby, food hunting, aside for a while.

Nevertheless, I managed to find some good stuff that I wanna share here and from now onwards, I would try to make more time to do something here.
I was in China recently for a well deserved holiday (have been working like a log for more than a year without proper rest) and in one of the place I been to, I found this. ~ A MUST TRY ~

It is something like a desert thing but I felt that it is more like a biscuit. One of the main ingredient to make this biscuit is actually tea leaves. Yes, you read it right. It is a specialty in this area call Mount Fuquan where they actually produce tea leaves for the people of China and all over the world. I was told that this particular biscuit is only available here so, if you want to try it, Mount Fuquan in Ningbo is the place. There is only one restaurant here, so you cant go wrong with it.

Here is a look at what is inside. I cant tell you what is being used but I can tell you one thing for sure. It is really very delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...