Nuffnang

Monday, October 18, 2010

Pork Burger @ Eng Hock Hiang, Klang

To tell you the truth, this pork burger does not taste like a real pork burger. The reason why I am writing this is to tell you not to go.

  The unreal pork burger

This is how the so called pork burger looks like. My mum reason it out that it is a chinese version of pork burger but I dont buy it at all. And it does not taste good enough. If you want me to give point on the scale of 1 to 10, I would only give it a 2.

Guess you understand how disappointed I am with it.

And if you were wondering, yes, I wont go back to that shop again.

The address for the shop is as below:
Eng Hock Hiong Foodstuff Sdn Bhd
No.16, Jalan Kasawari 5, Taman Eng Ann 41150 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
(Opposite 99 Speedmart of Taman Eng Ann)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...